With A Little Creativity, You Can Achieve Your Fitness Goals. Check Out These Ideas!
I’m no fitness junkie, but I have been starting to workout & eating healthier to improve my health! Eating healthy is all about finding what works for you. Healthy recipes for you so you can live healthier & active life. Along with diet and medication, exercise will help you lower blood sugar and lose weight.
Losing weight—and keeping the pounds off—isn’t a quick or easy process, but a few simple diet tricks can be a big help along the way. Our favorites? Eating lots of protein, fiber, and healthy carbs, which boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full all day long. And here’s a few snack ideas to help get your creative juices flowing. Enjoy!
1. Cheesy Kale Chips: Tear kale leaves into large pieces and arrange on a baking sheet. Spritz with olive oil and bake in a 350° oven until crisp. While still warm, sprinkle with grated parmesan.
2. Tamari-seasoned rice crackers are a salt lover’s vehicle for tuna salad. We like to punch it up with a squeeze of sriracha chili sauce!
3. Mound chopped smoked salmon onto lettuce leaves and top with dill.
20. Plantain Chips with Caribbean Salsa: Toss together finely chopped banana, cucumber, jalapeño, bell pepper, red onion and a good squeeze of lime juice.
21. Tex-Mex Treat: Dress bagged coleslaw mix with jarred salsa and roll up in a corn tortilla.
22. Dunk root veggie chips (such as Terra chips) into low-fat sour cream seasoned with hot sauce and orange zest.
40. Fold smashed ripe nectarines into low-fat cottage cheese and spoon onto gingersnaps.
41. Are you a fan of chocolate-covered pretzels? Try tamari-seasoned rice cakes dipped in melted bittersweet chocolate.
42. Thread alternating chunks of pineapple, papaya and naturally fat-free angel food cake onto bamboo skewers.