Easy Paleo Bread
Here’s a Great Recipe For A Fast And Easy Paleo BreadCheck Out The Top Selling Paleo Books!
Find the original article and full recipe here: How to make grain free bread
Here’s what the master chef that created this fantastic bread has to say about it: “Yes, you can still enjoy a slice of bread while avoiding grains and gluten. This moist bread is made with almond meal, which gives it a delicious nutty flavor. My kids love this in their lunches spread with peanut-butter and fruit-only jelly, and my son says this is one of his all-time favorites.
It only takes about 5 minutes to prepare and then 45 mins to bake.
- 5 cups almond meal OR for whiter bread, Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 omega-3, free range eggs
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Generously grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs then add honey and vinegar. Add the wet ingredients to dry ones and mix until fully combined.
- Fill prepared loaf pan, smooth the top of the dough. Bake for 45 mins or until golden brown.
- Loosen side of bread immediately after removing from oven, then allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
About the Author
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm a computer geek and I'm into health and fitness, so I thought I'd make a site to combine the two and help others along the way. Outside of that, I like to be a dad, read fantasy and self-help books, watch action movies, and spend time with family and friends. Oh, and secretly plot to take over the world. Cuz, you know, who doesn't? Enjoy:-)